Sheridan County Looking for Individuals to Serve on Planning Commission

Posted in
(Photo by Ron Richter)
(Photo by Ron Richter)

Beginning July 1, there will be two open positions on the Sheridan County Planning and Zoning Commission, which is a volunteer board that serves as an advisory role to the County Commissioners. Sheridan County Public Works Director Rod Liesinger.

Both of the open positions are for a 3-year-term. Since three out of the five members on the Planning and Zoning Commission must reside in an unincorporated area of Sheridan County, at least one of the applicants must be a Sheridan County resident as well.

If you'd like to apply for one of the two open positions, you can call the office of the Sheridan County Commissioners at 674-2900, or log on to their website at

The Health Nut
view counter

Send us a News Tip!

Have a news tip?
Use our anonymous form to let us know.