SFR: LuLu's Fire Was Electrical

Fire damage can be seen from an upper rear window of LuLu's Cafe.  The blaze started Halloween night from an undetermined electrical issue. (Photo by Tracee Davis)
Fire damage can be seen from an upper rear window of LuLu's Cafe. The blaze started Halloween night from an undetermined electrical issue. (Photo by Tracee Davis)

Sheridan Fire Rescue investigators have announced the fire at LuLu's Cafe on Halloween night was probably caused by an electrical event. According to a media release from SFR this morning, the non-incendiary fire started on the first floor of the building near the second story access stairway, and the fire progressed from there to involve other portions of the building.

Visit First Northern Bank
view counter
We will soon be requiring people to use their real names for comments. Please take a couple moments to edit your Disqus accounts to reflect this change. You can edit your user name here.
SheridanWyoming.com

Send us a News Tip!

Have a news tip?
Use our anonymous form to let us know.