North Sheridan Interchange Work Continues

Reconstruction and relocation of the North Sheridan Interchange started last year and will continue through this year, according to the district engineer with the Wyoming Department of Transportation.

Burns Sees Gap in Legislature

Sheridan County's Sen. Bruce Burns said probably the largest gap that he's ever seen existed between Wyoming's state House and Senate this year.

A Look Back in Time: March 14, 1918

Now here's Sheridan Media's look back in time, to 100 years ago, by reporter Pat Blair as published in the Sheridan Enterprise newspaper on March 14, 1918.

Burns Announces He Won't Seek Re-election

State Sen. Bruce Burns has announced he will not seek re-election this year.

Coal Facility Reassembling in Gillette After Oklahoma Move

Posted in

GILLETTE, Wyo. (AP) — A test coal processing facility has moved from Oklahoma to Wyoming.

First grizzly bears emerge from hibernation in Yellowstone

Posted in

(AP) — Grizzly bears have started to emerge from hibernation in Yellowstone National Park.

Kisling Announces Candidacy for County Attorney

Posted in

The first candidate to officially announce their intention to run for Sheridan County Attorney has come forward. Sheridan Media’s Ron Richter has the details.

G&F to Host Hunting Season Open Houses

Posted in

Wildlife managers with the Sheridan region of the Wyoming Game and Fish Department will be presenting the proposed 2018 hunting seasons through a series of upcoming open houses and public meetings.

Native American Artist to Give Performance

Contemporary Native American artist Sidney Pursel will give a performance and talk next week in the Whitney Center for the Arts Concert Hall at Sheridan College.

Annual Johnson County Health Fair Saturday

The annual Johnson County Health Fair is this Saturday in Buffalo, and those attending can not only pick up their results from their earlier blood screens, but learn more about how to live a healthier and hopefully longer life.

Send us a News Tip!

Have a news tip?
Use our anonymous form to let us know.