Deadline’s Near for Pet Calendar Pics

One of last year's entries. (Sheridan Dog and Cat Shelter Photo)
One of last year's entries. (Sheridan Dog and Cat Shelter Photo)

Cute kittens, pretty puppies and even shimmering salamanders are welcomed models for the Sheridan Dog and Cat Shelter’s calendar.

But, the deadline to get your pet into the pages is Wednesday for the 2016 calendar, which will be published in time for Christmas. Shelter Director Debie Crawford said there’s a $15 fee for submission and then the pictures are posted online for the community to pick the final 12.

She said photos can be emailed or dropped off at the shelter, which is on Eastridge Road on the northeast edge of town. The calendar is one of the annual fundraisers for the shelter, which costs $360,000 a year to run, of which 75 percent must be raised through fundraisers, donations and grants. The remaining 25 percent of financial support comes from both the city and county.

view counter
SheridanWyoming.com

Send us a News Tip!

Have a news tip?
Use our anonymous form to let us know.