5 baby goats killed in northeast Wyoming shed fire

Posted in

GILLETTE, Wyo. (AP) — A heat lamp caused a shed fire that killed five baby goats in northeast Wyoming.

The Gillette News Record reports firefighters responded to the blaze in a subdivision northwest of Gillette on Sunday afternoon and were unable to get the goat kids out. Campbell County Sheriff Scott Matheny said the mother goat made it out of the shed but would be euthanized because her injuries were so severe.

The shed was a total loss.

SheridanWyoming.com

Send us a News Tip!

Have a news tip?
Use our anonymous form to let us know.