is brought to you by the Country Bounty Classifieds. When you want your classified ad to reach over 18,000 strong, you need to have it in the Country Bounty Classifieds. Classified Deadline is every Thursday at 1:00pm. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Call it in at 307-674-4312, mail it in, or stop by their new location at 303 S. Main, Ste. 201, Sheridan. The Country Bounty is a Sheridan Media Publication.
Swap shop is your program to buy, sell or trade items.
If you would like to be on Swap Shop, please keep the following rules in mind:
Please, no businesses. If you have a business ID#, or offer your services as a regular means of business, you are not allowed to call in. Please call the Sheridan Media office at 672-7421 for regular radio advertising rates.
FS: Heavy duty storage shed, built in shelves, 8.2 ft x 12.2 ft, sided, roofed, window in the back, rolling front door. Call: 752-2164 VII
WTD: Recover 4 wheeler seats. Call: 307-674-8073 VI
Mountain View Hutterites Farmer’s Market, Saturday, August 27th, from 8 am until 1 pm. Fresh homegrown chickens, eggs, baked goods, vegetables, canned, and more! Eight miles north of Parkman at the junction of old highway and Aberdeen exit. II
All items for sale
2. 1980 280 ZX in good condition, nice, must see, $2800
3. Complete Victor saline torch set: oxygen and saline tanks with cart $550
4. 2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 $5100 or assume the bank note.
5. many miscellaneous tires and some full sets
6. 7.5 outboard fishing motors, gas powered call for pricing and details
W: looking for old LPs or 45 records
W: laborer to help hang drywall
W: Angle drill
WTD: Yard work and cut and remove any trees or limbs
Call: 307-461-2908 I
Vintage Arts and crafts market, sponsored by Red Shed Redos at the Barn in Big Horn. Saturday, September 3rd, 9 am until 4 pm. Rain or shine.
1. FS- 12 GAUGE MODEL 10 REMINGTON SHOTGUN. MODIFIED BBL, LINEMAN COMPENSATOR. $350
2. FS- REECE 2” BAR HITCH FOR TRAVEL TATRILER. $150 W/ HARDWARE
FS- QUEEN COMFORTER AND TWO PILLOWS FOR CAMPER TRAILER $20
W- 10LBS OF CUCUMBERS
3. FS- RIDING MOWER – NEEDS A BATTERY AND BELTS, B.O.
FS- OLD TRASH TRAILER FROM A PICKUP BED $35
FS- 2 DBL BEDS, COMPLETE.
FS- SMALL DROP LEAF TABLE AND 3 CHAIRS.
FS- L ARGE SELECTION OF LP RECORDS IN GOOD SHAPE
4. W- COOK STOVE – NEWER MODEL
5. FS- WATER BATH CANNER $5
FS- ANTIQUE CHERRY PITTER $5
FS- OLD SCHOOL ROOM CHALK BOARD. 3X4 W/ TRAY ON BOTTOM. $10
6. FS- 1996 FORD T-BIRD $800 – RUNS GOOD.
7. FS- CHROMECRAFT TABLE AND 4 CHAIRS 42X54 W/ 18” LEAF AND UPHOLSTERY CHAIRS $125
8. W- BBL TO FIT HIS SHOTGUN – SLUG BBL FOR ETICA MODEL 37
GA- STARAWBERRY PLANTS – IN GROUND. WILL DIG THEM FOR YOU.
FS- 2 MOTORCYCLE HELMETS – NEW IN BOX, EXTRA SMALL. THE OTHER ONE IS NEWER, SIZE MED.
9. FS- 4 LOG ROCKING CHAIRS, PINE, A LITTLE WEATHERED, and NEED CUSHIONS
FS OR TR- 1976 MOTORHOME. FOR SALE OR TRADE.
FS- HOMELITE CHAINSAW. OLDER, MADE FROM METAL, $75
FS- 2 WINDOWS, TRIPLE AND DBL PAINE, NEW, 53X53 AND BIGGER. $250 AND $150
10. FS- 350 HONDA 4 WHEELER WITH POWER TAKE OFF. GOOD SHAPE
FS- VEGGIES AND DILL
11. FS- OLDER CANON COPIER – GOOD SHAPE.
FS- FAX MACHINE –
12. WTD- HOUSE PAINTING – REFERENCES PROVIDED.
13. FS- WYOMING SPORTSMEN MEETING TONIGHT AT 7PM AT THE LIBRAY 2ND FLOOR.
14. FS- NICE WROUGHT IRON WINE RACK 44” HI, 17” WIDE, AND HOLDS 30 BOTTLES OF WINE
FS- 2 SETS OF VERY NICE DISHES WITH SERVING PIECES. SAGE GREEN AND RED
15. W- PATIO FURN FOR THE DECK
16. FS- (7) 4FT FLUORSCENT SHOP LIGHTS. WORKING, $3 EA.
FS- MARBLE PIECE 1’X1’ SQUARE, 7/8” THICK. $2
17. W- LARGE UPRIGHT FREEZER
W- 16 PENNY HITACHI FRAMING NAIL GUN
18. FS- CALF TABLE, NEEDS SOME WORK
FS- FERTILIZER SPREADER – HOLDS 10 BAGS, PTO DRIVEN, $75
19. FS- KENMORE STOVE IN GOOD SHAPE. SELF CLEANING, $50