is brought to you by the Country Bounty Classifieds. When you want your classified ad to reach over 18,000 strong, you need to have it in the Country Bounty Classifieds. Classified Deadline is every Thursday at 1:00pm. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Call it in at 307-674-4312, mail it in, or stop by their new location at 303 S. Main, Ste. 201, Sheridan. The Country Bounty is a Sheridan Media Publication.
Swap shop is your program to buy, sell or trade items.
If you would like to be on Swap Shop, please keep the following rules in mind:
Please, no businesses. If you have a business ID#, or offer your services as a regular means of business, you are not allowed to call in. Please call the Sheridan Media office at 672-7421 for regular radio advertising rates.
ALL SWAP SHOP CALLERS DURING THE SHOW WILL BE ENTERED INTO A WEEKLY DRAWING TO WIN, THIS WEEKS GIVEAWAY: $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE NEWLY OPENED HOMESTEAD BAKERY. GATHER UP YOUR OLD STUFF, CALL IN TO THE SHOW TO SELL IT, AND BE ENTERED TO WIN WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY MORNING (MAY 4TH).
W: Paying cash for junk cars and trucks. (Paid through June 4th)
All items FOR SALE:
1. 2-24” diameter x 16” long Bentomat $75 each
2. Horse drawn mower $100
3. Horse drawn wooden wheeled wagon $1000
4. FS: antique old wooden rocker butter churn $400 obo
5. FS: Banty roosters, feather legged, $3 each.
All items FOR SALE:
1: For sale nice 1980 280zx in great condition call for details.
2: Large dog carrier $30.00
3: Small dog carrier $20.00
4: Two antique trunks make offer.
5: Dorm size refrigerator $30.00
6: Pellet stove needs work $75.00
7: Taxidermy bear make offer.
8: Looking for a 2 bedroom house to rent.
call (307)461-2908 VI
FS: Kubota riding mower, 3 ½ years old. $2150 **Available AFTER May 15th.**
Call: 674-6749 V
Fs: Baldwin/Howard console piano, produced late 1930’s to 40’s. Excellent condition, superb for students. $250, will negotiate. Call: 751-5035 III
Farmer’s market, Saturday May 9th from 8 am until 1 pm. Chicken, eggs, bread, rolls, potatoes, vegetables, canned goods, and baked goods. It will be located 8 miles N. of Parkman at the junction of Aberdeen exit and the old highway. III
FS: 2013 Kirby Sentria 2, like new with shampoo attachment, tool attachments with case, 2 belts and 3 bags. $300
FS: one horse 2 wheeler wooden cart, show or competition type with harness.
FS: one 17 ½” Kerry Edwards dressage saddle
FS: 17 ½” Crosby jumping saddle
call and please leave a message: 751-2961 II
FS: trail mules for sale starting at $3000. 5 for sale. Gentle, been coon and hog hunted on. Tow would be good for older people trail riding. Call: Steve at 751-6172 I
FS: wood burning fireplace insert with fan.
FS: older double track ski-doo in good shape.
FS: double basin soap stone laundry sink.
Call: 752-1005 I
All items for sale:
1. new Sirius satellite combination unit with Tamarack ATV package. $300
2. large black bear rug, excellent condition. $600 obo
3. Pick-up box trailer for Chevy short box fitting between 55-59 years. $200
4. short bed camper shell, fits Ford Ranger $150 obo
5. 60 heavy duty moving blankets, new and used $20 each
6. 1907 player piano. Works but needs tuning. $500 obo
Call: 673-4584 or 763-0981 I
FS- FOR SALE
W- WANTED TO BUY
WTD - WANTED TO DO
FR- FOR RENT
BO- BEST OFFER
1. Yard sale: 8 East Lane, Friday and Saturday, 8 am.
2. W: needs garden help
3. FS: gas powered weed eater
FS: paint sprayer with accessories
FS: 2 steam cleaners
4. Mulligan’s Thrift Store open, Saturday 9 am until 2 pm
5. FS: 22” flat screen TV
FS: storm door
6. FS: entertainment center
7. FS: large hay bales
8. FS: ‘90 Chevy Lumina $850
FS: burn barrels
9. FS: lawn mower $30
10. FS: 8 large bags of wool
FS: miscellaneous yarn
11. FS: decorative paper napkins
12. FS: complete Ford transmission
13. FS: framed floral print
FS: coffee maker
FS: women’s riding duster
14. W: lawn mower with bag
FS: 36” storm door
15. FS: power washer
FS: Polaris Ranger with tracks
16. W: motorcycle wind shield
17. Yard sale Today and Tomorrow
542 E. 6th street
18. W: rototiller for a tractor
W: mountain bike
19. W: exterior ladder
20. Radial arm saw
21. FS: topper
22. FS: 5 oak bent wood chairs
FS: log bed frame