is brought to you by the Country Bounty Classifieds. When you want your classified ad to reach over 18,000 strong, you need to have it in the Country Bounty Classifieds. Classified Deadline is every Thursday at 1:00pm. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Call it in at 307-674-4312, mail it in, or stop by their new location at 303 S. Main, Ste. 201, Sheridan. The Country Bounty is a Sheridan Media Publication.
Swap shop is your program to buy, sell or trade items.
If you would like to be on Swap Shop, please keep the following rules in mind:
Please, no businesses. If you have a business ID#, or offer your services as a regular means of business, you are not allowed to call in. Please call the Sheridan Media office at 672-7421 for regular radio advertising rates.
October 9&10, 2015 an entire household at 1476 Gladstone includes Budweiser collectables and signs, furniture, antiques, linens, tools, ladders, lawn and garden, bed and dresser, kitchen stuff and tons more!! Getting close to the end of the season! See photos at realestaterehab.com or on Facebook. Friday and Saturday, October 9 & 10, only from 8 am until noon at 1476 Gladstone, Sheridan, WY.
All items for sale:
1. Casio CD title printer and label printer – battery operated – like new $150
2. Smith Carona super 12 blue electric typewriter, with 4 colored ribbon cartridges and correction tape $ 50
3. Sky caddie SG golf rangefinder with case $50
4. RSVP culinary torch, brand new $20
5. 40s or 50s floral print lithograph, 32x25, glassed and framed $40
6. clear glass bowl with handle $20
8. very old basket with handle, 18”x12”x10”, good condition $10
call: 674-8821 VIII
3 family garage sale, October 10th from 8 am until 3 pm at 2071 Feather bed lane in Sheridan. Baseball cards, 35mm film cameras and telephoto lenses, ‘74 Dodge tail lights, several landscape water pumps, fall decoration (Halloween and Thanksgiving), and lots of treasures from the house and garage. Call: 307-763-0864 for more information or directions. VI
Mountain View Hutterites Farmer’s Market, Saturday, October 10th, from 8 am until 2 pm. Chickens, eggs, bread and rolls, vegetables, canned and baked beans, and more! Eight miles north of Parkman at the junction of old highway and Aberdeen exit. VIII
W: wind up clocks and watches, running or not. Vinyl records and CDs, hunting and fishing items, jack knives and hunting knives, coins, gold and silver, broken jewelry, railroad items, military and mining items, vintage photographs and stamps, aviation related items, vintage beer related items, automotive related items, and more. Call Tom at 906-360-0790 and please leave a message! VIII
True Country Fall Festival, on Main Street in Dayton. Oct. 9th – 10th 9a-5p and Oct 11th 11a-3p. New home of rustic birdhouses, as well as hand crafted and vintage shabby chic items! VII
Trinity Lutheran Church rummage and bake sale, Saturday, October 17th from 8 am until 1 pm. Many household items, adult and children’s clothing, shoes, books, and toys will be for sale plus a $2 sack sale at noon. III
1. FS- YARD SALE TODAY & SAT: 308 EAST 1ST ST, 3P FRIDAY AND SAT 7AM
2. FS- BEAUTIFUL OAK DESK $2500 OBO
FS- 3 ROOMS OF CARPETING $300
3. ESTATE SALE: 309 AIRPORT ROAD 7IS SATURDAY
4. FS- 6X6X4FT TALL CHAINLINK DOG KENNEL $75
5. FS- SLIDE IN POPUP CAMPER. FITS 8FT PU BOX
FS- 4 CAMPER JACKS, PROPANE TANK, $250
6. FS- CRAFTSMEN LT 1000 RIDING LAWN MOWER W/ BAGGER, 16HP $325,
FS- 2 COLEMAN SLEEPING BAGS – NEW, WITH CANVAS DUFFLE BAGS FOR STORAGE. $50EA
FS- 3 PROPANE TANKS, 20LB, FULL. $30EA
7. W- 50-75 GAL GAS TANK FOR A PICKUP
8. FS- PICKUP TRUCK TIRES: LT 275 60R 20’S, 10PLY TIRES, NICE SHAPE, $10EA. 25% TREAD LEFT.
9. FS- 1982 CADILAC SEDAN DEVILLE. 52K MILES, GOOD TITLE, and NEEDS SOME MOTOR WORK. $650
FS- 4 FT BLADE FOR A TRACTOR
FS- 6 6FT 220V BASEBOARD HEATERS, LIKE NEW, $10EA
10. FS- HONDA 3 WHEELER – TUNED UP AND READY TO GO.
FS- ATV TRAILER,
FS- 2000 WATT GENERATOR
FS- GARDEN TRACTOR, MOWER DECK, TILLER, SNOWBLOWER, BAGGING SYSTEM.
FS- 5 GAL ELEC WATER PUMP
11. GA- OLDER GAS COOK STOVE.
GA- METAL CABINET W/ SINK IN IT
12. FS- 14X14 CANVAS TENT, INTERAL FRAME, SIDEWALLS, 2 WINDOWS, STOVE JACK, $1000 OBO WORTH $2200
FS- SET OF 225 50 17 TIRES, ¾ TREAD LEFT $160
FS- HONDA COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWER, 21” CUT, 6 HP, REAR BAGGER, SELF-PROPELLED $350
FS- ANTIQUE PIPE VISE ON A STAND, $100
W- WOOD/COAL STOVE FOR THE SHOP, WOOD/COAL
W- 2 WHEEL ¾ PICKUP BOX TRAILER, OR FLATBED UTILITY TRAILER
FS- 3 MOTORS
13. FS- TRAILER – SOLID AXLE - 4FT WIDE, 6FT LONG AND 2.5FT TALL. HOMEMADE, MADE FROM 3” ANGLE IRON.
FS- ’92 COLEMAN FLEETWOOD, POP-UP TENT CAMPER, FOLDS TO 20FT, GONE THROUGH AND REPAIRED. $2000 OBO
14. FS- FRONT END LOADING WASHER AND DRYER SET. $500
FS- 2” WATER PUMP, BO
15. FS- BLACK AND WHITE, 2 SHIH-TZU, MALE AND FEMALE, 16 WKS OLD
16. GA- CHICKEN, RHODE ISLAND RED, 4 MONTHS OLD
17. FS- 88 GMC PICKUP, 4WD, CAMPER SHELL, 200K MILES, $600
18. FS- 15 PASSENGER VAN, 1996, 440 RAM ENGINE, BO.
FS- 100FT OF CHAINLINK FENCE, IN TOWN.
19. W- STEPPING STONES, OR BRICK.
674-9279 AFTER 1
20. FS- 2 STEEL BEDDED WHEEL BARROWS, SINGLE WHEELS, NEW HANDLES AND WHEELS. $65 EACH, WELL MADE.