is brought to you by the Country Bounty Classifieds. When you want your classified ad to reach over 18,000 strong, you need to have it in the Country Bounty Classifieds. Classified Deadline is every Thursday at 1:00pm. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Call it in at 307-674-4312, mail it in, or stop by their new location at 303 S. Main, Ste. 201, Sheridan. The Country Bounty is a Sheridan Media Publication.
Swap shop is your program to buy, sell or trade items.
If you would like to be on Swap Shop, please keep the following rules in mind:
Please, no businesses. If you have a business ID#, or offer your services as a regular means of business, you are not allowed to call in. Please call the Sheridan Media office at 672-7421 for regular radio advertising rates.
FS: Thule Vertex 2 bike carrier. Mounts to the hitch, folds easily to fit in the car, new, never been used. Paid $250, asking $195. Call: 307-763-0287 or 672-3792 VIII
FS: Like new and used tires, all sizes, matching sets.
FS: 2015 Kymco 700cc ATV with automatic transmission, electronic fuel injection, power steering, and low miles.
FS: 2001 Dodge Durango, 4x4 SLT, good condition
FS: 1992 Chevy Suburban c1500, excellent condition
FS: 1986 Mercury Cougar with 350 v8 engine, 68k original miles.
Call 752-4511 VII
Story Annual Yard sale day, June 5th at 8 am, rain or shine. Location maps are available at the Tunnel Inn and the Story Store that morning. Anticipating 20-30 yard sales. Breakfast and lunch will be served at the Women’s club. III
Community vacation bible school at First United Methodist Church, June 6-10th from 9 am until noon. Ages 3 through 6th grade. Preregister by calling the church @ 672-9779 or register on Monday, June 6th. II
All items for sale
1. 6 used 30x56” Anderson windows
2. 1980 280 ZX in good condition, nice, must see, $3200
3. Complete Victor saline torch set: oxygen and saline tanks with cart $550
4. 2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 $5100 or assume the bank note.
5. many miscellaneous tires and some full sets
W: small fishing boat
Looking to buy any old classic project cars or trucks, any make or model, in any condition.
WTD: Yard work and cut and remove any trees or limbs
Call: 307-461-2908 I
1. FS- 1984 YAMAHA VENTUR, MOTORYCLE $500 OBO. RUNS GOOD
2. FS- 15 BEANIE BABIES 1994-1999 $30 OBO
3. FS- 3 MALE PUPPIES - REG AMERICAN CANINE ASSOC. $450
4. FS- DELLUX ELEC FOOD GRINDER NEW IN BOX. $45
FS- 3 HANDS HELD STEAM CLEANERS- COMPLETE, NEW IN BOX $40-$60
WTD- PAINTING WORK – REFINSH DECKS
5. FS- PLOTS AVAILABLE AT EMERSON COMMUNHITY GARDEN
6. FS- 2 RIDING MOWERS – GARDEN AND NEWER RIDING MOWERS
FS- WEED WACKER
FS- CONCRETE POWER EQUIP. POWER TROWELS AND MORE.
7. W- PUPPY CAGE – MED SIZE – FOR TERRIER.
FS- FORD EXPLORER – LOW MILEAGE
8. FS- FLOWER SEEDS - .10 CENTS A PACK
FS- TREE STARTS, ASH TREE’S – HEALTHY, FOOT TALL.
9. FS- TIRES 14”-17” VARIOUS SIZES…215 75 15 & 235 75 15’S
FS- FIREPLACE COVER, BRASS AND GLASS DOORS W/ FIREPLACE W/ TOOLS AND WOOD CARRIER $100
10. FS- DRAG BEHIND HARROW RAKE 42” WIDE AND 8FT LONG. USES A 4 WHEELER. $80
FS- AIR CONDITIONER: 9000 BTU, PORTABLE, PROGRAMMABLE, $125
FS- OLDER CRAFTSMEN TABLE SAW - $50
FS- BAG ONLY FITS THE COLEMAN ROADTRIP GRILL
FS- PELLET RIFLE. 177 CAL, W/ SCOPE $75
FS- HARD CASE GUN SCABARD FOR A POLARIS 4X4. QUICK RELEASE. $75
11. FS- 2 HUFFY 26” BIKES, BEACH CRUISERS, OLDER STYLE, $75 EA.
FS- (2) TWO WHEEL DOLLIES, FOLDABLE, NICE, MED WEIGHT. $20EA
12. FS- 3 TRAILER TIRES. 225 75R 15 B.O.
13. FS- INSULATION PAD FOR CARPETING - 5LB 3/8” $30
FS- SEARS CRAFTSMEN 5 HP, 30 GALL AIR COMPRESSOR, 220V SET-UP $250
14. FS- 4X8 TILT TRAILER – NO TITLE, PAPERWORK AVAILABLE.
FS- GLASS DISPLAY CASE – 6FT LONG, 38” TALL AND 2 FEET WIDE
15. FS- REMINGTON MODEL 700, 30.06 IN HARD CASE – GOOD SHAPE – 3X9 LEOPOLD SCOPE $600