is brought to you by the Country Bounty Classifieds. When you want your classified ad to reach over 18,000 strong, you need to have it in the Country Bounty Classifieds. Classified Deadline is every Thursday at 1:00pm. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Call it in at 307-674-4312, mail it in, or stop by their new location at 303 S. Main, Ste. 201, Sheridan. The Country Bounty is a Sheridan Media Publication.
Swap shop is your program to buy, sell or trade items.
If you would like to be on Swap Shop, please keep the following rules in mind:
Please, no businesses. If you have a business ID#, or offer your services as a regular means of business, you are not allowed to call in. Please call the Sheridan Media office at 672-7421 for regular radio advertising rates.
ALL SWAP SHOP CALLERS DURING THE SHOW WILL BE ENTERED INTO A WEEKLY DRAWING TO WIN A $75 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO SHERIDAN COMMERCIAL COMPANY! GATHER UP YOUR OLD STUFF, CALL IN TO THE SHOW TO SELL IT, AND BE ENTERED TO WIN WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY MORNING (JUNE 1ST).
W: Paying cash for junk cars and trucks. (Paid through June 24th)
Real Estate Rehab at 93 Sherrie View Drive, a lifetime of collecting and it is now time to downsize! This is an incredible sale full of antiques, collectibles, a huge Coca Cola collection, a garage and shop full of tools, lawn care equipment and tons more! Friday and Saturday, May 29 and 30, 2015. 8 to noon both days, we need to leave this place EMPTY! 93 Sherrie View Drive (turn right on Swaim Road and follow signs to sale).
FS: young peacocks $10 each
Call: 307-737-2268 VI
All items for sale:
2 antique chests make offer
1993 F-150 4x4 extended cab - make offer
Small pet carrier $20
Large pet carrier $30
Pellet stove $50
W: 2 bedroom house to rent
W: 250 truck in good condition
Call: 307-461-2908 VII
FS: 2001 Komfort 27” with 14” slide out, gooseneck or 5th wheel hitch, refrigerator/freezer combo, microwave, radio, full bath, everything in good shape.
Call: 751-8214 VI
Protect your trees from Mountain Pine beetle devastation- Safe, effective, affordable.
Call: 307-683-7787 V
Moving sale on Friday from 11 am until 3 pm at 194 Mondel in Wyola- miscellaneous materials, tools, ammo, household items, and more. All must go.
Teacher retirement sale Saturday, 10 am until 3 pm, 58 Wolf Creek road in Ranchester. 20+ years of teaching materials, 10+ years of miscellaneous household items.
FS: 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee, tow package, new tires, $1200.
Call: 752-3467 please leave a message. II
1. FS- SIMPLEX CONCRETE WOODEN FORMS. BO
2. FS- 1997 DODGE INTREPID $1100
3. FS- CRAFTSMEN 10” RADIAL ARM SAW
FS- CAST IRON SCROLL SAW
4. W- TWO EXT METAL CLAD DOORS. 31.75 X 76.75” FOR AN OLDER HOME
5. FS- HOMEMADE ¾ TON PU BOX TRAILER W/ JACK AND LIGHTS $200
6. FS- 2 TWIN BEDS, LIKE NEW, NO STAINS, MATT AND BOX SPRINGS. $75EA
FS- ELEC RANGE – CONVECTION OVEN, BLACK, STAINLESS STEEL, FLATTOP
7. FS- NEW I-POD NANO, NEVER USED W/ EARBUDS. $85
8. FS- PANTHER ARMS .223 W/ ACCESSORIES $1200
9. RED DOOR IS OPEN TODAY – ALL CLOTHING IS .50 CENTS. DONATIONS WANTED
FS- KITCHEN-AID MIXER W/ ACCESSORIES
10. FS- WATERBED FRAME, 6 DRAWER UNDERDRESSOR FOR QUEEN BOX SPRING AND MATTRESS. IT DOES HAVE A KING HEADBOARD W/ LIGHTS AND MIRROR $25
11. FS- PICKUP TOPPER FOR A LONG BOX
12. W- LAWN MOWER
13. FS- 2 RIDING LAWN MOWERS
W- OLD LAWN MOWERS
FS- BEDLINER FOR A NEW SHORT BED CHEVY PICKUP
FS- METAL DESK W/ WOOD TOP
14. FS- 1995 PINK GMC JIMMY – RUNNING BUT NOT GREAT, 1 MIRROR IS OFF BUT NEW ONE IS THERE. 166K MILES. LS PKG, CLOTH SEATS $1500
15. W- WESTBEND MODEL 41065 1.5LB BREAD MACHINE
16. FS- BOWFLEX XTREME-2 W/ ATTACHMENTS $500
17. W- 1992 – 1995 HONDA CIVIC
18. FS- PING PONG TABLE, GREAT SHAPE, $150
FS- INDOOR B-BALL SHOOT W/ MINI BALLS $25
FS- SLEEPER SOFA, $100
FS- SMALL KTICHEN TABLE W/ DROP LEAFS, $50
FS- MICROWAVE $25
19. W- 2 PART APOXY RESIN
FS- DBL METAL BED FRAME WITH RAILS. $10
FS- SMALL, 2 BURNERS, ANTIQUE WOOD BURNING STOVE $100
20. FS- ‘97 CHEVY S-10 4WD $1100
21. FS- DBL BED W/ FRAME AND HEADBOARD,
22. FS- 1 TON A/C UNIT – B.O.
FS- LARGE CHRUCH BELL, 3FT DIAMETER ON SKIDS – FROM CASPER, 1900’S CIRCA
FS- CANNON FROM SHER IRON WORKS, OLDER.