is brought to you by the Country Bounty Classifieds. When you want your classified ad to reach over 18,000 strong, you need to have it in the Country Bounty Classifieds. Classified Deadline is every Thursday at 1:00pm. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Call it in at 307-674-4312, mail it in, or stop by their new location at 303 S. Main, Ste. 201, Sheridan. The Country Bounty is a Sheridan Media Publication.
Swap shop is your program to buy, sell or trade items.
If you would like to be on Swap Shop, please keep the following rules in mind:
Please, no businesses. If you have a business ID#, or offer your services as a regular means of business, you are not allowed to call in. Please call the Sheridan Media office at 672-7421 for regular radio advertising rates.
FS: Heavy duty storage shed, built in shelves, 8.2 ft x 12.2 ft, sided, roofed, window in the back, rolling front door. Call: 752-2164 VIII
WTD: Recover 4 wheeler seats. Call: 307-674-8073 VII
Mountain View Hutterites Farmer’s Market, Saturday, August 27th, from 8 am until 1 pm. Fresh homegrown chickens, eggs, baked goods, vegetables, canned, and more! Eight miles north of Parkman at the junction of old highway and Aberdeen exit. III
All items for sale
2. 1980 280 ZX in good condition, nice, must see, $2800
3. Complete Victor saline torch set: oxygen and saline tanks with cart $550
4. 2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 $5100 or assume the bank note.
5. many miscellaneous tires and some full sets
6. 7.5 outboard fishing motors, gas powered call for pricing and details
W: looking for old LPs or 45 records
W: laborer to help hang drywall
W: Angle drill
WTD: Yard work and cut and remove any trees or limbs
Call: 307-461-2908 II
Vintage Arts and crafts market, sponsored by Red Shed Redos at the Barn in Big Horn. Saturday, September 3rd, 9 am until 4 pm. Rain or shine. II
1. FS- BIKINI TOP FOR A BOAT – FRAME AND CANVAS $35
FS- TWO HAND HELD STEAM CLEANERS – NEW IN BOX, BISSEL AND HAHN BRANDS $40EA
WTD- PAINTING WORK OF ANY KIND.
2. HABITAT RE-STORE IS NOW OPEN 9-4 THURS-SAT - 1141 CROOK ST. LOTS OF NEW ITEMS.
3. RED DOOR IS OPEN TODAY 10A-3P - RECENT DONATIONS INCLUDE A LANDSEND LUGGAGE – LOTS OF IT. $1EA ON SOME OF IT.
CLOTHING AND THE USUSAL GREAT ITEMS.
4. W- STACKABLE WASHER AND DRYER IN GOOD SHAPE
5. GA- STRAWBERRY PLANTS
6. GARAGE SALE: CLOTHING FROM JR HIGH TEENS. FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL CLEATS, GENERATOR, SHOP-VAC’S, BOOKS, TOYS, CAMPING ITEMS AND LOTS MORE.
2537 WEEPING WILLOW COURT – BY THE HIGHWAY DEPT. ASPEN GROVE SUBDIVISION. 7A-2PM
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
7. FS- FILL DIRT - $75 FOR 5 YARDS, DELIVERED.
8. YARD SALE: 954 N GOULD, FRIDAY & SAT 8AM -
9. SHERDAN SPORTSMEN MEETING WILL BE TONIGHT ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF THE LIBRAY AT 7PM.
10. FS- OLDER COUCH THAT MAKES INTO A DBL BED.
FS- TRAILER FROM A PICKUP BED $35
FS- 2 DBL BEDS W/ SPRINGS AND FRAMES. MATTRESS NOT SO GOOD
FS- SMALLER DROP LEAF TABLE AND 3 CHAIRS
FS- LP RECORDS IN GOOD SHAPE
11. GA- TWO HIDE–A-BED COUCHES IN GOOD SHAPE
GA- COFFEE TABLES, OLDER, NICE.
THEY ARE THE NEW KOA CAMPGROUND OWNERS AND WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH LICENSED CONTRACTERS IN THE AREA TO DO SOME WORK.
12. FS- SEVERAL MOBILE HOME AXLES
FS- PTO DRIVEN WINCH W/ CABLE
FS- ‘07 DUALLY PU BOX W/ METAL FENDER. WHITE, GOOD LIGHTS. $100
FS- BALE FORK – 3 PRONGS - $50
FS- 1963 1.5 TON FLAT BED TRUCK W/ 1000 GAL TANK IN THE BACK $800
FS- NEW CERAMIC TILE – 35 PC, 12” SQUARE, NEW, LIGHT COLORED, $20 ALL
620-2740 IN BUFFALO
13. FS- 1973 – 78 GMC PARTS – GRILL GUARDS, BUMPERS, TAILGATES FOR CHEVY PU’S,
FS- USED TIRES – ALL SIZES AND SETS.
14. W- HIGH CHAIR – 461-2031
15. RANCHESTER/ DAYTON ROTARY CLUB WILL HAVE A YARD SALE ON SAT, AUG 27TH IN RANCHESTER – YOU WILL SEE THE STORAGE SHED W/ LOTS OF ITEMS. 7AM START
16. W- CHAIN BRAKER FOR A BIKE –
17. W- YOUTH WATER SKII’S AND WAKE BOARD,
W- MOBILE HOME – ONE THAT CAN BE MOVED