is brought to you by the Country Bounty Classifieds. When you want your classified ad to reach over 18,000 strong, you need to have it in the Country Bounty Classifieds. Classified Deadline is every Thursday at 1:00pm. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Call it in at 307-674-4312, mail it in, or stop by their new location at 303 S. Main, Ste. 201, Sheridan. The Country Bounty is a Sheridan Media Publication.
Swap shop is your program to buy, sell or trade items.
If you would like to be on Swap Shop, please keep the following rules in mind:
Please, no businesses. If you have a business ID#, or offer your services as a regular means of business, you are not allowed to call in. Please call the Sheridan Media office at 672-7421 for regular radio advertising rates.
At the Mountain View Colony in Broadview, Montana: 6 miles north of Parkman on old highway 345 at the junction of the Aberdeen exit and the old highway. It’s the peak of garden season! All veggies, eggs, chickens, breads & rolls, baked goods, canned foods and pickles and much more. Call Tim for additional information at 406-667-2196 extension 306. VI
FS: Craftsman 1 HP, 12 gal. compressor, 100 PSI twin cylinder. $90
FS: Speaker for iPad, slightly used. $20
FS: 36’ white seamless gutter, 5” deep with hangers. Brand new, never used, one end sealed, other unopened. $30
FS: Cultured marble bathroom vanity top with bowl in center. White with light green swirls, lightly used.. $100
FS: Makita 12 volt drill includes two 12 volt batteries with charger and carrying case. $50
Call 672-6586 VI
FS: 2003 Ford F550, 115K miles, flat bed, new 8 injectors, new fuel pump & EGR valve. $15,000
Call: 307-686-0649, if no answer please leave message. III
FS: Twin mattress, box spring, old iron headboarf, footboard, and bedframe.
FS: New wooden shelves and brackets.
FS: 2 old wooden wagon wheels
FS: Light fixtures, lamps, end table, jewelry armoire, vintage wine serving cart, plant stands.
Call: 751-5565 III
Story Days Yard Sales: Several residences are having yard sales in conjunction with Story days. List of addresses will be available at the Story store and Post office. III
FS: Like new short box camper shell
FS: 100 year old player piano
FS: Short box Chevy, 55-58yr, trailer in good shape.
FS: 2+ tons of excellent grass, small bales of hay
FS: tool box
Call: 673-4584 I
Did you know you can list your garage sale on SheridanMedia.com for free? You can also view all the garage sales. Simply go to SheridanMedia.com and click on the garage sale link. Sheridan Media would like to thank our garage sale page sponsors Century 21 BHJ, Sheridan Community Federal Credit Union, ChemDry of Sheridan, and Cloud Peak Acupuncture. Don’t forget to get your classified ads in the County Bounty. Sell your unwanted items and turn them into cash. Call the Country Bounty office at 674-4312. All Credit and Debit cards are accepted safe and secure. Call your classified ads in now. 674-4312. Deadline for classified ads is every Thursday at 1PM.
1. GARAGE SALE: 66 WOODLAND PARK RD. BIG HORN AVE AREA. LOTS OF ITEMS.
FRI 7AM- SUN NOON
2. FS- ’96 F-150 4WD, TRUCK W/ CAMPER ON IT. $1500 NEW TIRES.
FS- AUSH SHEP BORDER COLLIE PUP
3. FS- JOHNSON COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS SAT 9:30AM FAMILY SALE. EVERYTHING GOES.
4. RED DOOR IS OPEN TODAY 10A-3P. HALF PRICE ON EVERYTHING
FS- PORTABLE SEWING MACHINES.
NO DONATIONS PLEASE UNTIL SEPT 18TH.
5. YARD SALE SAT 7A-11A 1328 S. THURMOND AVE.
6. FR- SMALL 1 BEDROOM FURN APT. UPSATIRS $500 MTH. UTILITIES PAID. NO PETS.
7. FS- 1971 WINNEBAGO PU CAMPER, 10FT LONG, NEEDS SOME WORK. $1000
FS- 1983 HONDA V-45 MAGNA MOTORCYCLE, 750CC, NEEDS SOME WORK, NEWER PARTS. $1500
FS- HUNTING ITEMS: PORTABLE COTS, FOAM PADS $25EA
FS- SOLO MOTO TOOL. GARDEN TOOL, GAS ENGINE W/ 3 ATTACHMENTS-10”CHAINSAW-STRING TRIMMER- BRUSH CUTTER W/ STEEL BLADE. $200
FS- 6 FT WOODEN STEP LADDER’S . $25
8. GA- SALAD DRESSING JARS, WIDE MOUTH, PINTS, AND MORE. WILL DELIVER TO SHERDAN, IN RANCHESTER.
9. FS- GENERATOR, KAWASAKI 3000 WATT, OLDER, GOOD SHAPE. $150
FS- POP UP CAMPER FOR A PICKUP $500. GOOD SHAPE
FS- ‘83 DODGE PICKUP, SLANT 6, 2WD, OLDER, $950
10. FS- 4 FAMILY GARAGE SALE STARTING FRI – SAT 1457 DANA AVE.
COFFEE FOR THE EARLY RISERS.
11. WTD- HOUSEKEEPING WORK – EXPERIENCED, LAWN WORK AS WELL, BUFFALO AREA.
12. FS- WASHER AND DRYER SET, $500
13. FS- 4 DRAWER OFFICE DESK, GOOD SHAPE, WOODEN $50 OBO
W- AFTER MARKET 15” WHEELS FOR A FORD BRONCO
14. W- (2) 225 60R 16” TIRES,
15. W- 351 WINDSOR MOTOR, FOR A 1986 FORD F-150.