is brought to you by the Country Bounty Classifieds. When you want your classified ad to reach over 18,000 strong, you need to have it in the Country Bounty Classifieds. Classified Deadline is every Thursday at 1:00pm. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Call it in at 307-674-4312, mail it in, or stop by their new location at 303 S. Main, Ste. 201, Sheridan. The Country Bounty is a Sheridan Media Publication.
Swap shop is your program to buy, sell or trade items.
If you would like to be on Swap Shop, please keep the following rules in mind:
Please, no businesses. If you have a business ID#, or offer your services as a regular means of business, you are not allowed to call in. Please call the Sheridan Media office at 672-7421 for regular radio advertising rates.
Sheridan College Booster Club, 7th Annual community flea market, Saturday August 6th from 8 am until 1 pm at the Bruce Hoffman Golden Dome. Booth rentals available to sell your extra items lying around the house, or come and browse for new treasures. You can also donate your items to the Sheridan College Booster club booth. For more information, contact Barb Williams at 674-6446 ext. 4008 or Kim Trow at 752-4146. [Paid through August 5th]
Caring Transitions Online Auction- Harold Johnson Memorial Auction
Everything starts at $1, few reserves!
Items include: furniture, art, international items, home/garden décor & more!
Bidding ends the evening of Thursday, August 4th, 6:30-8:30pm.
Local Pickup in Sheridan is Saturday, August 6th, 9-noon with a Picker Sale!
For more information call Caring Transitions of Northeast Wyoming, at 307-655-7236. I
Mountain View Hutterites Farmer’s Market, Saturday, July 30th, from 8 am until 1 pm. Fresh homegrown chickens, eggs, baked goods, vegetables, canned, and more! Eight miles north of Parkman at the junction of old highway and Aberdeen exit. VI
All items for sale:
1. small 4.3 cf Samsung refrigerator $20
2. Kenmore heavy duty upright freezer, 28” w x 55” h $50 obo
3. 2 basic design air mattresses, self inflating $40
4. 2 light weight sleeping bags with removable flannel liners, $30
5. 1 box backpacking or tent camping utensils $10
6. 2 light backpacking stoves with 2 MSR Coleman fuel bottles $40
7. backpacking tent with ground sheet $25
8. Coleman Peak rigid frame backpack for small woman $10
OR $125 takes all camping equipment
Call: 307-752-6600 VI
FS- FOR SALE
W- WANTED TO BUY
WTD - WANTED TO DO
FR- FOR RENT
BO- BEST OFFER
1. FS: 20 lawn mower
2. W: needs copier/printer/fax
W: needs juniper trees trimmed
FS: strawberry plants
FS: quilt/bed skirt/sham set
3. W: small tricycle
4. FS: ’76 motorhome
FS: camper shell
FS: triple pane window, 70x45
FS: double pain window
5. FS: riding mower for parts $30
6. FS: pickles/fresh veggies
FS: Honda 3 wheeler
FS: garden tractor
call: 751-8107 or 672-0338
7. W: twin bed frame under dresser
8. Red Door Thrift store, open today, 10 am until 3 pm
9. GA: 2 gas grills
10. W: ’05 Ford pick-up topper
call: 406-343-2218 or 406-629-0572
11. FS: playstation gear
12. FS: ’85 Chevy citation
13. W: framing nailer
14. W: needs some firewood split
FS: 26” bicycle, cruiser style