is brought to you by the Country Bounty Classifieds. When you want your classified ad to reach over 18,000 strong, you need to have it in the Country Bounty Classifieds. Classified Deadline is every Thursday at 1:00pm. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Call it in at 307-674-4312, mail it in, or stop by their new location at 303 S. Main, Ste. 201, Sheridan. The Country Bounty is a Sheridan Media Publication.
Swap shop is your program to buy, sell or trade items.
If you would like to be on Swap Shop, please keep the following rules in mind:
Please, no businesses. If you have a business ID#, or offer your services as a regular means of business, you are not allowed to call in. Please call the Sheridan Media office at 672-7421 for regular radio advertising rates.
ALL SWAP SHOP CALLERS DURING THE SHOW WILL BE ENTERED INTO A WEEKLY DRAWING TO WIN A $75 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO SHERIDAN COMMERCIAL COMPANY! GATHER UP YOUR OLD STUFF, CALL IN TO THE SHOW TO SELL IT, AND BE ENTERED TO WIN WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY MORNING (JUNE 1ST).
W: Paying cash for junk cars and trucks. (Paid through June 24th)
FS: young peacocks $10 each
Call: 307-737-2268 IIII
All items for sale:
2 antique chests make offer
1993 F-150 4x4 extended cab - make offer
1980 280 ZX in good condition – make offer
Large pet carrier $30
Pellet stove $50
W: 2 bedroom house to rent
W: 250 truck in good condition
Call: 307-461-2908 V
FS: 2001 Komfort 27” with 14” slide out, gooseneck or 5th wheel hitch, refrigerator/freezer combo, microwave, radio, full bath, everything in good shape.
Call: 751-8214 IIII
Protect your trees from Mountain Pine beetle devastation- Safe, effective, affordable.
Call: 307-683-7787 III
Moving sale on Friday from 11 am until 3 pm at 194 Mondel in Wyola- miscellaneous materials, tools, ammo, household items, and more. All must go.
Teacher retirement sale Saturday, 10 am until 3 pm, 58 Wolf Creek road in Ranchester. 20+ years of teaching materials, 10+ years of miscellaneous household items.
1. FS- 2 PR OF BOOTS. BLACK, TEXAS STEER, CAMEL BROWN, WATERPROOF, HIKING BOOTS. OZARK TRAIL $15 BOTH OR $10 EA SIZE 8.5
FS- N AMERICAN WALL TAPISTRY, 36X70” $10
FS- CAMERA – SAMSUNG 1410AF, ZOOM LENS, $20 W/ CASE AND STRAP
2. FS- ANTIQUE ALPINE SAFE AND LOCK CO. SAFE - 23” HIGH X 16” WIDE X 16” DEEP $400
FS- 1958 SINGER SEWING MACHINE W/ WOOD CABINET
FS- 2 PEOPLE, 14FT CANOE $150
3. W- PERF-A-TAPER - 431-9410
4. W- OLD RIDING LAWN MOWERS –
FS- DIAMOND PLATE TOOL BOX THAT GOES ACROSS THE BED OF YOUR PICKUP
FS- SHEEP MOUNT.
5. FS- 1985 FORD F-250 4WD PICKUP. RUNS, $1200
6. GA- 41 CERAMIC TILES – MEASURE 19” SQ AND ONE SIDE IS LIKE A CHECKER BOARD. THE OTHER SIDE IS SMOOTHE 2/8” THICK. HEAVY,
FS- PLANTERS, SINGLE POTS, 5 – 6 OF THESE. VERY NICE PLANTERS.
7. FS- KITCHEN-AID MIXER BIGGER W/ ALL THE ACCESSORIES, THE BOWL IS ALUM AND HAS A HANDLE ON IT.
FS- NEW B&D FOOD PROCESSOR,
8. FS- 3 MINI BILLY GOATS,
SHE IS OFFERING HIGH GROUND FOR YOUR ANIMALS IF YOU HAVE BEEN FLOODED.
9. FS- 6” BENCH GRINDER W/ ½ HP MOTOR
FS- FISH FINDER
FS- BOAT TRAILER TIRE, 15” ON 5 HOLE RIM.
FS- 2 COLEMAN SLEEPING BAGS
10. FS- WOODEN DINING ROOM TABLE AND CHAIRS.
FS- STACKING CHAIRS
11. FS- LANDPRIDE TRACTOR MOUNTED ROTO TILLER 42”, LIKE NEW, $1300
12. W – SOMEONE TO GRIND CONCRETE FLOORS FOR 5 HOURS. WILL PAY $15 HR.
FS- DOUBLE METAL BED FRAME $10
13. FS- 2 HAND HELD STEAM CLEANERS, WITH ATTACHMENTS,
FS- 4 CLAWFEET THAT FIT ON A CLAWFOOT BATHTUB $20EA
WTD- PAINTING WORK
14. FS- APT SIZE DEEP FREEZE CHEST TYPE. 33” DEEP X 20” WIDE X 28” LONG, $150
FS- 1983 DODGE 2WD PICKUP, GOOD PICKUP FOR HAULING WATER. SLANT 6, HEAD BOLT HEATER, RUNS WELL. $800
15. FS- OLD BIKE RACK THAT SITS ON A CAR BUMPER, B.O
FS- BASEBALL CARDS
16. FS- SMALL CAMPER $700 OR TRADE FOR A SMALLER CAMPER
17. FS- 5 GARAGE DOORS, NEW, SOLID CORE, 18X7 , LONG PANEL , 8X7, NOT SOLID, CUSTOM 8X8 AND 9X7 DOORS. $100EA
18. FS- VINTAGE RCA SHORTWAVE RADIO, CIRCA 50’S AND 60’S $200
FS- AIRDYNE EXERCISE BIKE, PAID $600 NEW, ASKING $175
FS- 4 BOXES OF 500 COUNT .22 ROUNDS. $37.50 EA