is brought to you by the Country Bounty Classifieds. When you want your classified ad to reach over 18,000 strong, you need to have it in the Country Bounty Classifieds. Classified Deadline is every Thursday at 1:00pm. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Call it in at 307-674-4312, mail it in, or stop by their new location at 303 S. Main, Ste. 201, Sheridan. The Country Bounty is a Sheridan Media Publication.
Swap shop is your program to buy, sell or trade items.
If you would like to be on Swap Shop, please keep the following rules in mind:
Please, no businesses. If you have a business ID#, or offer your services as a regular means of business, you are not allowed to call in. Please call the Sheridan Media office at 672-7421 for regular radio advertising rates.
ALL SWAP SHOP CALLERS DURING THE SHOW WILL BE ENTERED INTO A WEEKLY DRAWING TO WIN, THIS WEEKS GIVEAWAY: $75 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO SHERIDAN COMMERCIAL COMPANY! GATHER UP YOUR OLD STUFF, CALL IN TO THE SHOW TO SELL IT, AND BE ENTERED TO WIN WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY MORNING (APRIL 27TH).
W: Paying cash for junk cars and trucks. (Paid through June 4th)
All items FS:
1. Remington accurate model 7600, fast pump, 30-06 with Leupold scope $495
2. Glock 19, 9mm, 4 magazines, Trijicon front $485
3. Glock 20, 10 mm, straight grip, 3 magazines $525
4. pan cake holster, mag pouches?
5. 9mm ammo 1855 rounds, no case steel, ball and GD HP
TR: 1911 ammo and accessories for cash
Call: Red, 307-763-8428 VIII
The Presbyterian Women’s Church are holding their spring rummage and book sale at 2121 Colonial drive on Friday, April 24th and Saturday, April 25th. Doors open at 8 am and are open until noon. Items include adult and children clothing, shoes, toes, household items, jewelry, books, and seasonal decorations. $2 per sack on sale Saturday, books not included in the sack sale. VI
FS: 2001 Komfort camper, 14 ft slide out, all the bells and whistles, gooseneck or 5th wheel hitch. Must see!
FS: 100 lb propane bottle 75% full. Call 751-8214 VI
WTD: house painting, cleaning, and general labor work. Sheridan man with much experience, many local references, and has a one ton super stretch van to load and move anything that fits in it.
Call Steve, 683-7814 V
FS: Five 13 round magazines for Browning Hi Power. 9 mm caliber, steel, excellent shape and condition.
Call: 307-247-0015 V
FS: Weight equipment
FS: entertainment center
FS: garden manure, $50 a pick up load (will load for you)
FS: 2 light 10 ply truck tires, 265 R75x16
Call: 307-674-7375 V
Estate Sale: Furniture, household items, tools, hunting, fishing, and more. This Friday and Saturday from 9 am until 4 pm. 321 Coffeen street, Ranchester, WY. II
FS: Toro 6.5 HP self propelled mower with bag
FS: Husqvarna 460 rancher chainsaw
FS: Husqvarna 450 rancher chainsaw
Call: 752-6453 II
All items FOR SALE:
1. 2-24” diameter x 16” long Bentomat $75 each
2. Horse drawn mower $100
3. Horse drawn wooden wheeled wagon $1000
4. FS: antique old wooden rocker butter churn $400 obo
5. FS: Banty roosters, feather legged, $3 each.
Call: 307-674-4561 I
FS- FOR SALE
W- WANTED TO BUY
WTD - WANTED TO DO
FR- FOR RENT
BO- BEST OFFER
1. LOST: cell phone at Wal Mart
GA: 8 track tapes
2. GA: T-Lok shingles
FS: pond pump
3. W: pasture for 2 horses
4. FS: 1 ticket to Riders in the Sky at the WYO Theater
5. FS: winter onions and garlic
FS: lawn and garden equipment
call: 751-8107 or 672-0335
6. FS: 33 ½ LP albums
7. FS: farm eggs
8. FS: horse trailer $1500
9. FS: weed eater
10. FS: set of 225 60 16” tires
FS: 1100 watt generator $140
FS: older lawn mower $30
11. W: needs someone to make a dump run
12. Garage Sale Saturday, 8 am until 1 pm, 1416 Avon street
13. GA: hospital bed
14. W: Adobe Photoshop 7 for Mac
15. FS: 15 ½ inch western saddle $2000
16. FS: caster wheels for shop vac
17. FS: riding lawn mower
18. W: motorcycle riding accessories
19. W: large 4 or 5 drawer dresser
call: 673-8896 or 672-3344