When Cleaning Your House Becomes Deadly

When Cleaning Your House Becomes Deadly

Many of us don't realize these sounds could be deadly

According to regional poison control centers, many people become sick each year because they don't realize how hazardous certain cleaning products can be, especially when they are mixed.
Joan Mcvoy Poison info Specialist for Wyoming Poison Center says that even apparently benign cleaning products, like your plain-jane vinegar and other types of household cleaners that may be okay when used alone, can become deadly when mixed with any bleach-type product:

She says that not only do many people forget that many household cleaners contain some type of bleach and therefore should not be mixed, but also that many “nontoxic” products can still cause problems:

Other tips to remember she says is to never take ingredients from one container and put them in another.

And, if you are interested in finding a frugal and truly greener way to clean your house—the best way is to go to yourpantry

http://www.vinegartips.com/scrip...

Wyo Theater
view counter
SheridanWyoming.com