Sheridan Fire-Rescue Firefighter/EMT assessing the damage inside the burned cabin. (photo courtesy Brian Songer)
A Sunday morning fire inside an employee housing cabin at Elk View Inn off Highway 14 near Dayton is believed to have originated in a ceiling fan, according to a media release from Sheridan Fire-Rescue Marshal Brian Songer.
Sheridan Representative Rosie Berger appeared on NewsTalk 930's Public Pulse program last week, where she touched on several issues that may come up in the 2012 Budget Session of the Wyoming Legislature.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church Bell Choir performs at Sunday's Vesper Program in Buffalo.
The annual Vespers Program was held Sunday evening at Buffalo High School, with a number of local groups and individuals volunteering their time and talents to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and to raise money for local music scholarships.
Our goal in allowing public comment on our web site is to provide an arena for open discussion on the issues. Following these simple guidlines will ensure that your comments remain posted.
Stay on topic
Display courtesy, respect, and maturity
Don't post abusive, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, or threatening comments
No trolling or cyber bullying
The moderators of sheridanmedia.com reserve the right to monitor and screen all content submitted to the site and may delete content, and block or ban users at our discretion. For a full description see our User Agreement.