Permits Needed to Serve Malt Beverages, Wine

Anyone planning to serve malt beverages, like beer, wine coolers and Mike's Hard Lemonade, for one-time public events over the holidays does need a temporary 24-hour malt beverage permit.

The message comes from the Sheridan Chamber of Commerce office. The permits are available from the city clerk's office at City Hall.

The cost is $30. If you're planning to serve wine, you must obtain a catering permit and have a business with the specific license to serve the wine. The city clerk's office can provide more information on that, as well.

Eye Care of the Big Horns
view counter

Send us a News Tip!

Have a news tip?
Use our anonymous form to let us know.