Four fires in the county around Buffalo kept the Johnson County Fire Department busy into the evening hours.
County Fire Chief Wes Johnson said the first fire report came in Monday morning of a fire in an outside planter at a county residence, caused by a failure to fully extinguish a cigarette.
County Fire then responded to a fire on Interstate 90 caused by a mechanical failure on a semi tractor-trailer.
The last two fires were caused by powerline failure, Johnson said, with the first one located near the State gravel pits southeast of town and the last fire near Kumor Road.
Johnson gives us more details.
After the Albright II fire was contained and controlled, mop-up continued into the evening.