Holy Name Receives Historic Designation

Posted in
(Courtesy Photo)
(Courtesy Photo)

Two buildings owned by Holy Name Catholic Church and operated by Holy Name Catholic School have been placed on the National Register of Historic Places by the National Park Service. The designation includes the primary building, built in 1914, and the ancillary building that was built in 1952. Sheridan Public Arts Committee Chair Edre Maier.

Holy Name will hold an open house for the two buildings in June so that all citizens in Sheridan can tour the buildings and view the historic architectural features that landed them on the National Register of Historic Places.

First Northern Bank
view counter