In a media release issued from Sheridan College this morning, three finalists have been chosen for the position of President of the Northern Wyoming Community College District, which includes Sheridan College, Gillette College, and the campus in Buffalo.
The finalists are Mr. John Cech, Dean and Chief Campus Officer of the Montana State University Billings College of Technology; Dr. Kathleen Nelson, President, Lake Superior College in Duluth, Minnesota; and Dr. Paul Young, Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness and Executive Dean of Gillette College.
The finalists were selected from a larger group of candidates by the Presidential Search Committee, led by Vice Chair Kati Sherwood and including both college and community representatives.
Campus forums will be held for employees and the public to meet the prospective candidates. Each will be seen at Sheridan College and at Gillette College on Monday, May 10th.
- Sheridan College, CTEL - 8:45-9:45am - John Cech
- Sheridan College, CTEL - 10:00-11:00am - Kathleen Nelson
- Sheridan College, CTEL - 11:15am-12:15pm - Paul Young
- Gillette College, Presentation Hall - 1:30-2:30pm - John Cech
- Gillette College, Presentation Hall - 2:45-3:45pm - Kathleen Nelson
- Gillette College, Presentation Hall - 4:00-5:00pm - Paul Young
|Cech cr (Medium).jpg||27.13 KB|
|NelsonK2008 (Medium).jpg||25.55 KB|
|Young,Paul 1004f (Medium).jpg||57.65 KB|