Archive - Sep 6, 2012 - Pictures

New Bell Tower on the Big Horn School Campus

Posted in

As part of the recent Big Horn School Campus renovation a new bell tower was constructed. This tower now houses two historic bells. Information from Judy Slack, manager of the Wyoming Room of the Sheridan Fulmer Public LIbrary, indicates that the smaller bell on the right - The Wyoming Collegiate Institute Bell - was used from 1892 - 1930.