Sheridan Fire-Rescue Firefighter II/EMT Gary Harnish assesses the fire conditions while Firefighter/EMT Andy Lindberg (airpack) rushes to assist Firefighter/EMT Brett Smith make the initial entry into the south side of the structure.
Sheridan Fire Rescue says that a wood- and coal-burning stove most likely caused a couch to ignite in a garage being used as a living space at 951 Burton Street in Sheridan on Tuesday.
The announcement by Sears Holdings that they plan to close more than 100 Kmart and Sears stores following another down Christmas sales season has left local retailers across the country waiting for the announcement on which stores will get the axe – and that includes Sheridan's stores.
Christmas-vacationing kids driving you crazy with their new i-gadgets, remote control cars and Red Ryder BB guns? Drop the youth off at the remodeled Tongue River Valley Community Center youth room at their Ranchester location for their grand reopening tonight and tomorrow night.
Property owner Bill Joy came before the Buffalo City Council at their meeting last week to request a refund for more than six years' of overcharges for garbage service at his apartment complex. He explains further.